This Font is under Standard Desktop License. It may be used to create End Products for Sale where lifetime sales of the End Product for Sale do not exceed 1000 unit. It can be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own, or as part of new work. It can’t be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own. Please contact us if you need Extended License. Extended License may be used to create End Products for Sale that may be sold an unlimited number of times.
Presenting Right Gilligant! A Handwritten Font with natural scratches. This font made with perfect combining of each characters. It looks original and can be used for all your project needs. Each glyph has its own uniqueness and when meeting with others will provide a dynamic and pleasing proximity. This font can be used at any time and any project. You can see in the presentation picture above, Right Gilligant looks natural on design projects.
So, Right Gilligant can’t wait to give its touch to all your design projects such as quotes, wedding invitation, personal branding, promotional materials, overlay on the picture, product packaging, etc.
Besides that, Right Gilligant also has some ligature that gives a surprise when you type certain characters combining. The ligatures are bb cc ff gg ii jj ll mm nn oo rr ss tt vv lt tl
1. Right Gilligant Font • It comes with uppercase, lowercase, ligatures, numeral, punctuation, symbols, multilingual support (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Zulu, and Many More), and some alternate glyphs; i, g, t.
2. Extra Swashes • It comes with 15 underline swashes. Just type S_1 until S_15 to feature it. It can make your designs more awesome.
- The Multilingual Glyphs Features: ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËĞÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖǑØŒÞŚŠŜÙÚÛÜŮǓŨÝŸŹŽß àáâãäåæçèéêëğìíîïðñòóôõöǒøœþśšŝùúûüůǔũýÿźž
- Works on Windows and IOS
- Simple installations
- Accessible in the Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw, and Microsoft Word.
- File Format Support: TTF and OTF
PUA Encoded Characters – Fully accessible without additional design software
How to access alternate glyphs? you can see it on this link https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/special-characters.html
We really hope you enjoy it. Please don’t hesitate to drop us a message if you have any issues or queries. Give us your comments & likes and we really appreciate it.